I’d like to thank the academy!
Just when I was having a Monday…
I win a Liebster award for blogging! Thank you Samantha Stacia for nominating me for this and for understanding the difficulties in starting and maintaining a blog. Support from a fellow member of SheWrites.com is always appreciated!
Now, for those of you who, like me, were unfamiliar with the Liebster Blog awards, here is the scoop.
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for blogs with under 200 followers. According to Samantha’s blog, My Paranormal Pen, the word Liebster is German for “beloved” and that a blog nominated for it is “worth watching”. What a wonderful compliment!!
Now here are the rules to the award:
- If you are nominated for the award and accept it, then you have won!
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Add the award image to your site (use an image widget to place at bottom/side of blog).
Next, I nominate
1) http://jenniferworrell.wordpress.com/ by Jennifer Worrell – Entertaining everyday topics mixed with writing topics.
2) http://www.everydayunderwear.com/ by Cindy Brown- Cindy is humor writer and her blog entries are entertaining.
3) http://theintrinsicwriter.blogspot.com/ by Katie Checkley – This blog chronicles her writing life and I often find myself nodding my head in agreement.
4) http://www.thewritingreader.com/blog/by Liz Shaw – This blog is full of lots of prompts and interesting links.
5) http://chickletslit.wordpress.com/by Trish Gentry – I really enjoy her posts.
I do realize that all of these nominees are fellow SheWrites members! I am starting to branch out in my blog followings but these are ones I have had in my favorites for a while. These blogs have frequent postings and are quite entertaining!
Thank you again, Samantha! I’ll see you around the Late Bloomers board! 🙂