You look Fabulous!
Thank you Kathryn Checkley, fellow blogger and writer extraordinaire, for honoring me with a Fabulous Blog Ribbon!!
Be sure to check out her blog, The Intrinsic Writer, here on WordPress!
It is always a great day when my efforts are recognized as worthy by a reader, a friend and/or a fellow writer!
As I understand it, none of these blog awards come without their own set of rules.
They are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
So, without further ado…
Five Fabulous Moments in My Life:
- Marrying my high school sweetheart over 18 years ago
- graduating Magna Cum Laude from SUNY Fredonia (with a degree I am not really using!)
- Discovering NaNoWriMo and realizing that I really can do this writing thing
- Completing my first novel
- The day I publish my novel (not yet scheduled, but I will keep you posted!) 🙂
Five Things I Love:
- YA and Middle grade books – pure escapism!
- Curling up with a good book and at least a few cats for company
- Homemade chocolate chip cookies dunked in milk
- Quilting and doing the patchwork by hand
- Classic Looney Tunes cartoons
Five Things I Hate:
- Prima Donnas, Narcissists, Negative Nellies and other mean people
- Lima Beans
- Cigarette smoke
Five Bloggers Who Deserve a Fabulous Blog Ribbon:
- Julie Farrar, whose blog is full of beauty and inspiration
- The ever-inspiring, Valerie Brooks
- Deonne for making me think
- Melanie Conklin for having the absolutely perfect post that I needed one day
- Judith Marshall for posting a ton of info I need to see
Thanks again, Katherine! And thanks to all my fellow bloggers out there for filling cyberspace with so much energy and creativity!