A little blog love, just when I really needed it!
Thank you so much to my fellow blogger and friend for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blog award! 🙂
It is always my hope that my words will connect with someone when I click that publish button. I have found so many talented writers out here in blog-land and am honored to be thought of as one who inspires!
Of course, with every award there are rules to help pass the blog love around. I have to list seven things about myself, and then nominate and link to 15 other inspiring blogs, as well as linking back to the person who nominated me.
Hmmm…. Things about me…
1. I love to quilt. I am actually quite addicted to fabric… perhaps a blog post is in order…
4. My favorite flowers are daisies and carnations. Simple and common, yes, but I love them.
5. I love opera and Broadway show tunes. Can’t help it.
6. I am addicted to books. No great surprise as a writer, but it is to the point where I may need an intervention.
7. I sing along to the elevator muzak in the grocery store. 🙂
And now to spread the love!! And hopefully turn a few of my readers on to other inspiring bloggers…
8. 4am Writer
10. Tea and cake
15. Creative Juicer
Thank you to all the above bloggers, and so many others, who inspire me every day!