Versatility in all things
WOW! Another blog award! I have never had this one before. 🙂
Thank you to Ionia Martin at readfulthingsblog for finding me deserving!
Now as with any other award, there are rules. The rules for The Versatile Blogger award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and be sure to link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominees for this award are
- My Digital Camera and Me
- Seth Snap
- Creative Juicer
- Hasty Words
- Nail your Novel
- Wide Awake but Dreaming
- Threadbare Gypsy Soul
- Prolific Novelista
- Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride
- Suddenly They All Died. The End.
- Storytelling Nomad
- Sandie’s Snippets
- Scratchingcat’s Blog
- Becoming Cliche
So very hard to narrow down the list, but I am trying to choose blogs that I enjoy that I have not nominated in the past. Sharing the blog love every which way!
And now for the tougher part… 7 things about me. Oh wait, 7 interesting things… oh boy.
- I despise lima beans and canned asparagus and canned peas. Cannot even tolerate the smell.
- I ate all the Girl Scout cookies (4 boxes!) in two weeks while my husband was too sick to help me.
- I am addicted to Good & Plenty candies.
- My favorite flowers are tulips, daisies and carnations.
- I can roll my tongue but I cannot raise one eyebrow or wink with my right eye.
- I am a cheap date who gets tipsy on one good-sized glass of wine. 🙂
- I miss Ally McBeal and the XFiles.
How about you?? What foods do you hate or love? What odd talents do you possess?