One Lovely Blog Hop
A few weeks ago, my friend, Bee, over at “Just Fooling Around with Bee,” nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Hop! It’s always exciting and truly inspiring to check out all the other blogs that are nominated for these awards. Of course, there are always some rules that usually take me longer to comply with and add links for than if I were to just write a regular post. 🙂
But, here we go!!
I am asked to list 7 interesting facts and nominate 15 other blogs to join the blog hop…
Interesting facts about me:
1. I am planning on self-publishing my first novel this year!
2. I love country music, but also love schmaltzy jazz lounge-singers.
3. I quilt and crochet, but have never mastered knitting – until now! 🙂 I’m in the middle of an online knitting class and I am starting to get the hang of it.
4. I prefer weather in the 20s to weather in the 90s, but don’t ski or snowmobile or anything like that. I just really hate the super humid weather.
5. I dislike being the center of attention despite having been a voice major in college.
6. I like to noodle around on the piano, violin, cello, ukelele, mandolin, and maybe some day will pick up one of my husband’s guitars. BUT I am not very good at any of them… yet… 🙂
7. I am easily entertained by cat and dog videos on Facebook.
Now, here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Hop:
The Bee Writes
Gin & Lemonade…with a Twist
Writing Through The Fog
Uncombed Cats and Cross-eyed Hens
Diary of a Quirky Girl
A Day Without Sushi
Out Where the Buses Don’t Run
Aspirations of Flight
The Craft Sessions
This Handmade Life
Reaching For Picchu
Stitches Be Slippin’
Phew, again! 🙂
I hope you will take a moment to check out all of the inspiring bloggers I have shared! And thank you again, Bee, for nominating me! You are an inspiration with your TEN blogs! 🙂