Websites I Like to Visit
I am quickly learning that no one learns to write alone, and thankfully the world wide web offers many opportunities to virtually meet people who are also trying to live their dream.
Here are some of the websites that I like to visit:
- http://nanowrimo.org/ The official page for the National Novel Writing Month and the site I visit every fall for a kick in the butt.
- http://www.shewrites.com/ A group of women writers supporting and learning from each other.
- http://www.writersvillage.com/wvu2/ A site filled with classes in all genres and an active community of writers. (membership fee)
- http://www.lifejournal.com/ Excellent software for journaling!
- http://wanatribe.com/ WANA tribe – brain child of Kristen Lamb and WANA International.
- http://diymfa.com/ For proof that you don’t need a fancy degree to be a writer.
- http://writerunboxed.com/ A great site for writers!